Thursday, March 22, 2007

Time Capsule.com

SUPER EXTREMELY OLD!!!



June 6th 2005
It all started when my dad was late from work one night……………..
“Christopher could you help me with this?” My dad said to me as he was coming in the door with a large box.“Sure” I replied. I went over and helped my dad lift the box onto the table.“What is it?” I asked. “It’s your new computer!”I just stood there flabbergasted. I had only mentioned it once and yet I still get it! I think I’m turning into a spoiled brat when I don’t want to be one. “It’s the new Dell 2000 at your service!” he said in a robot voice interrupting my thoughts. “Wow I’d have never thought I’d get it so early!” Our old grandfather clock struck 10. “Off to bed young man. You need your rest. Go on now. Go on.”
**********
June 7th 2005
That morning I woke up to sawing and banging I tuned my head and saw the Dell 2000 at my service. I got up and started my morning drill. I changed into my favorite blue shirt and jeans.
Made my bed, ate fresh waffles and brushed my teeth. I snatched my skateboard and headed off toward school. On the way I saw my friends Andrew Fesmire and Justin Bell. “Hey Chris!” They called. I greeted them and told them about my computer. When I was in the middle of how I was becoming a spoiled brat, I got cut short by our principal Mr.Hickey. “Your grades aren’t looking too good Chris. Too bad today’s report cards. I Feel bad for you now that you can’t bump em’ up. See ya’!” “Great!” I muttered.
June 7th 2005 1:15pm
It was time to give out report cards. Half the class had already gotten theirs and were examining them closely then oooing and awwwwing them. Then our teacher, Ms.Reitz handed me mine I opened it and started to read. Mr.Hickey was right It read: Report Card Christopher Thompson Math: C Reading: A Sience: D S.S.: F over all grade: C “Andrew look at this!” I handed over my report card. “Wow.” “The principal was actually right for once.’ “He replied jokingly” BUZZZZ
“Time to go class remember to get your parents to sign your report cards!” “Goodbye!”
June 7th 2005 2:26
“GO ME GO ME” I screamed. ‘Would you keep it down!?” My dad hollered from the other room. “But Dad I just beat Cyborg!” “Well keep it down!’ I was standing in my room playing on the computer. “Whoops.’ My foot slipped on a sock of mine witch hit the computer desk witch rattled the computer witch went blank. “Great’ I turned to the door to go tell my Dad when the room lit up....................

No comments: