Thursday, March 22, 2007

ANNA 2

Most of the time in New York there is a lot of people on the streets. Not today. Even most of the buildings were empty. All shops closed, no people. Even all the sewers had been blocked of to avoid spreading the disease. It was making Richard Park nervous. News had spread all over the United States of my niece’s sudden recovery. She had been a victim of Uncumulousness Syndrome. This disease was discovered from my niece Anna. Anna and I have seen every doctor in the universe possible. This was all free because they wanted to see what this disease was, but what they found was brutal. They all said the same thing. “Uncumulousness Syndrome is terrible. It supposedly causes men that catch this disease from others to have something 3 times worse than cancer. Anna must have been born with it, and you Richard are the one person she spent the most time of her life with. Why Anna didn’t get worse is because this disease causes females to be physically renewed and their health wiped clean. Anna had much energy because of the fact that Anna had just turned the exact age that the disease ‘took over’ so to speak. For men it does the opposite. Their energy is reduced, and their health becomes worse than you can imagine at the age of thirty-five, and we think Richard has this disease.” And that was the real thing he was nervous about.
Richard’s thirty-fifth birthday was a week away and he was literally writing his will. Anna was 11 now, and was lonely and depressed. Her viewpoint was that I was an evil person because I didn’t tell her about anything, and she had just found out the truth about her past. However hard I tried I couldn’t bring myself to tell her anything about her parents or any of the rest of her horrible past. All these years she had been living in a cloud of lies that I had created around her, and had been waiting for me to rescue her and tell her everything. I hadn’t seen her in a complete day. She had been in her room the whole time and when I would go to work overnight I would come back to find the dishes done and in the trash can, 3 packets of Easy Mac. Anna had now taken her own path and I didn’t blame her. I was a lying jerk and I was mostly ignoring her when she should have been the main focus in my life. But now she was leaving to go with her Great Aunt Patty, and I knew these next few days were going to be the most miserable of his life.
With Anna gone, Richard had been going to work and working overtime because Anna was not there to bring joy to his life. It had only been one day since she left and he already needed another reunion with her. Today was his birth date, and he was lying on his hospital bed where Richard could tell that he was dying, and it was happening fast.
With him was only his brother. But when the doctors went out to talk to him, they said that he was not dying from any disease; and that they assume he is dying from deep depression and if they had an chance of rescuing him, they could only save him for 1 more day. They my brother turned the color of blue, and walked away sobbing. At that moment, just as Richard was about to give up in his fight to stay alive, his heart leaped with joy. Anna leaped into humid room. She immediately started talking “Aunt Patty’s car broke down so we rode the bus here, after I realized what an jerk I’ve been, and that I’ve been avoiding you, when I should have been valuing my time with you. So I came back to tell you I’m sorry, and that even when you are gone, I want you to know that I will not continue to act that way to anyone ever again.” “Who are you?” The nurse behind Anna screamed. “Back off!” Anna said as she slapped the nurse on the face. “There is no way that you can get me away from this man in his last moments!” “Anna stop!” I cried. She spun around and started to cry. “It’s alright. I will be okay. Your whole life has been an emotional roller coaster, and I understand. I’m sorry too, and now I understand now why I have been depressed. I’ve missed you. Now I can seriously say that I’d rather die than be without you. So today I will honestly say as crazy as it sounds, that I am alright, and am going to have a long dinner with my niece and discuss her truthful past.
Author’s Note
When I was writing this I had to think about how to edit, make correct sentences exedra, but after a while I ended up not caring how everything was and what would sound good. I wanted to get the message that Richard loved Anna enough that he was willing to die for her if he had to. He grew so attached to her that he would do anything for her. Throughout these two stories, it said to me that everything that could go wrong did and you can survive if you trust in the Lord God Almighty. I hope you enjoyed the two stories and I look forward to writing more for you.

No comments: